- For other uses, see Warrior (disambiguation).
Warrior is the second studio album released by Kesha. It was released on November 30, 2012.
In June 2010, Kesha discussed her second album with MTV News. During the interview she revealed that she was already beginning to think about her second album and explained that it was going differ from her first record, specifically commenting that it would reflect her growth: "There's definitely going to be a difference. I'm always changing and evolving and because I write all of my own music it will be reflective of the record. It'll still stay fun and young and irreverent." After the release of her first album Kesha embarked on her first worldwide tour, the Get $leazy Tour throughout 2011. While touring she began writing songs for her second album but recording and other work on the album was not commenced until she had completed the tour. 
In 2011, the singer took a hiatus from music to embark on other ventures. She was hired by the Humane Society and became their first global ambassador, which consumed her time as she made a documentary for National Geographic that revolved around "animals being abused and how to stop that, or animals that are going extinct and how to help those animals." The album includes a variety of different musical participants, which was explained by the singer: "The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it’s bizarre. If someone is a real artist, you can’t confine them to a particular genre. It’s my mission to make it all make sense somehow." Along with expanding her collaborations, the singer expanded her musical repertoire, as she began playing the guitar significantly more with the plans of incorporating it into her new material. In February 2012, while being interviewed by Glamour, Kesha stated that while she was currently in the process of writing songs for her album, she was also taking a variety of instrument lessons, emphasizing specifically that she was taking guitar lessons.
- iTunes Standard Digital Booklet
|4.||"Thinking of You"||3:05|
|6.||"Wherever You Are"||3:57|
|7.||"Dirty Love (feat. Iggy Pop)"||2:44|
|9.||"Only Wanna Dance with You"||3:30|
|11.||"All That Matters (The Beautiful Life)"||3:37|
|12.||"Love into the Light"||4:45|
|14.||"Gold Trans Am"||3:21|
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20110221205339/http://www.mtv.com.au/news/23341d5a-kesha-new-album//
- ↑ http://www.mtv.com/news/1663946/kesha-new-album/
- ↑ http://www.spin.com/articles/keha-talks-u-tour-its-epic-dance-party
- ↑ http://vmagazine.com/2012/04/born-in-the-u-s-a/?page=2
- ↑ http://vmagazine.com/2012/04/born-in-the-u-s-a/?page=3
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.com/music/interviews/a326631/keha-interview-i-want-to-be-fking-perfect/
- ↑ https://www.glamour.com/story/kesha-the-real-girl-under-the-glitter-glamour-march-2012